Ransomware Case Study
- Company: Cass Regional Medical Center
- Attack Method: Attack on Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP)
- Solution: Read about 5 things you can do to protect your company against ransomware!
“Given the confidential and sensitive patient data they work with and their likelihood to pay ransoms…healthcare facilities will remain prime targets for ransomware attacks.”
Cyberattack Case Study
- Company: Matanuska-Susitna Borough in Alaska
- Cost: $2.3 Million
- Attack Method: Targeted emails containing links to a malicious website
- Solution: Cyberattacks can come in many shapes and forms and they take both brainpower and advanced security measures to tackle.
“The borough also quickly discovered that they were simply next in line in a long series of cyberattacks—210th to be exact.”
More Downloadable Resources
Ransomware Prevention and Response Policy
This policy is intended to work with the Incident Response Policy and associated response plans but provides more detailed guidance focused on preventing and addressing ransomware incidents.
Ransomware Decision Guide
Use this guide to help you decide whether to pay the ransom in response to a ransomware incident This guide is intended to be used with the Ransomware Response Plan and Incident Response Plan.