As more organizations migrate to the cloud, recognizing its advantages for accessibility and productivity, they must take proper steps to address the risks that cloud computing brings.
It’s paramount to implement a comprehensive cloud-computing security strategy. The strategy should include processes, policies and training, or your organization runs the risk of losing its critical data to cybercriminals and bearing the consequences through lawsuits, costly remediation and worse.
According to Gartner, through 2022, at least 95% of cloud security failures will be due to customer misconfigurations—and we don’t want that customer to be you.
The good news is that concrete steps exist to help you prevent those expenses and headaches from happening altogether. Loricca can help you in taking the proper steps to implement the right cloud security measures.
Our Cloud computing security strategy
Our Cloud Security service is a consultative engagement that includes our team assessing your organization’s cloud security measures aligning to the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and CIS controls.
Cloud Security Assessment services:
- Risk Identification
- Examine your cloud architecture and security
- Assess your configurations and access controls
- Review your firewall protection and applications
- Determine opportunities to enhance your strategies
- Identify the risks you take and how to address them
- Third-party cloud provider risks identification (Infrastructure)
Ongoing Cloud Security Management Services include all the above, plus:
- Access management
- Compliance monitoring
- Network security management