OUR CYBERSECURITY PROGRAM STRATEGY
Loricca Cybersecurity Roadmap focuses on Risk Identification, Vulnerability Reduction, Threat Reduction, Consequence Mitigation and building resilience. Our established set of security activities organized around the NIST Cybersecurity Framework five functions.
- “Identify” Function: Asset Management, Business Environment, Governance, Risk Assessment, Risk Management Strategy, and Supply Chain Risk Management.
- “Protect” Function: Access Control, Awareness and Training, Data Security, Information Protection Processes and Procedures, Maintenance, and Protective Technology.
- “Detect” Function: Anomalies and Events, Security Continuous Monitoring, and Detection Processes.
- “Respond” Function: Response Planning, Communications, Analysis, Mitigations, and Improvements.
- “Recover” Function: Recovery Planning, Improvements, and Communications.
Lorrica can assist with developing your cybersecurity roadmap through automated, innovative, and secure solutions, with achievable goals, to meet your compliance requirements.