Having a plan and training your team are the two most important factors in reducing the cost of a security incident. Whether it’s a tornado, fire or cyber-attack, being prepared is a must.
Are you Prepared?
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
Incident Response is an organized approach to managing a security breach or cyberattack. A proper response requires preparation to evaluate the risks and develop proper response strategies.
Start Up: Medical Devices
A Start-Up company providing medical devices and services for home-based healthcare. The current in-house team didn’t have the time or experience to write policies and build a HIPAA compliance program.
Our team of experts:
- Developed Security and Privacy policies for HIPAA compliance
- Provided monthly updates on security roadmap
- Software and network architecture reviews
- Penetration testing
- Conducted knowledge transfer
They can now demonstrate compliance to customers and be confident their data is secure.
Patient Engagement Software
Software company going to market with a robust patient engagement platform needed to establish a HIPAA & GDPR compliance program from the ground up.
Our team of experts
- Developed the Compliance Program from scratch
- Managed key vendors
- Provided all compliance program documentation
- Technical architecture reviews and security testing
- Supported Sales activities
Our customer can now demonstrate compliance to customers and investors.
Critical Access Hospital
Our customer was a small rural hospital. They had an unstable IT environment and the compliance program was lacking material requirements, both of which were impacting patient care.
Our team of experts
- Developed Security and Privacy policies
- Provided monthly status updates
- Communicated with the Board and Public
- Developed the compliance program
- Assisted with technology decisions and implementations
This hospital has significantly reduced system downtimes and has a strong compliance program. They have successfully weathered the loss of critical staff and environmental disasters while maintaining patient care standards.
Loricca empowers organizations to build confidence in their security and compliance programs. Allows existing staff to focus on immediate priorities while knowing the details are being addressed.
We deliver cost-effective, meaningful, actionable results.