Loricca is a national provider of IT Security and Regulatory Compliance Solutions. Loricca delivers flexible and innovative solutions through world class technical services combined with industry best practices. Loricca’s highly talented team brings many years of experience delivering successful solutions to commercial enterprises and government agencies. The protection of critical and sensitive information is at the forefront of many corporate initiatives.
Loricca desires to add to its team of security and compliance professionals which involves a limited amount of travel.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job. The incumbent of this position is also expected to undertake other duties which may not be listed on this job description as directed by their manager which can be deemed as reasonable within the scope of their role. Loricca, Inc. is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion/belief.
- This individual will become part of a small team of senior security and compliance analysts to plan, organize and develop marketing programs and activities.
- Provides basic levels of reporting on marketing effectiveness.
- Develops and maintains a high level of industry knowledge.
- Develop marketing strategic and tactical plans based upon input and goals.
- Develop and maintain website and social media presence.
- The manager of marketing is responsible for planning, creating, implementing, tracking, and evaluating marketing strategies, campaigns, and specific materials for the provider/partner audiences.
- This position will require extensive, hands-on strategizing, planning, budgeting, and implementation.
- The position may also oversee market research efforts designed to improve marketing and communications effectiveness.
- Develop communication strategies and materials. Project manage campaigns from concept through to creation, distribution, tracking, and evaluation. Develop ways to ensure smooth transition of new providers through the enrollment process into the plan.
- Manage marketing and communications vehicles such as newsletters, web, direct mail, or direct sales, to reach appropriate targets.
- Must comply with applicable corporate security policy.
General Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- A strong candidate will have at least six years of marketing and communications experience. Must be able to effectively target professional customer and consumer segments.
- Must have direct, hands-on experience with devising marketing plans and strategies and executing and evaluating campaigns using a number of different vehicles.
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally to achieve objectives. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience and comfort managing multiple projects. The ideal candidate will be a well-spoken, polished professional with a knowledge of health care, e-business, and communications.
- Multitasking in a fast paced environment
- Working effectively with a variety of stakeholders from different technology and business teams
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
To apply, please forward your resume to HR@Loricca.com