Security Risk Assessments
A Risk Assessments is essential for understanding your organization’s cybersecurity program maturity level. They are the first step in ensuring the security of sensitive information is to conduct a complete, comprehensive risk assessment, to evaluate the threats, weaknesses, and necessary steps to protect your company, employees, and customers data. This is why HIPAA regulations require a security risk assessment. You cannot protect your data if you don’t know where your risks are.
Loricca’s security risk assessments are built on industry best practices and years of experience. Designed to identify the risks, validate adherence to policies, and determine if ePHI is adequately protected.
Our Compliance Management Tool provides the information your team needs to address compliance and manage risks going forward. Take the threat of “willful negligence” off the table through our HIPAAView Methodology.
our security risk assessment strategy
- Support for HIPAA/HITECH, PCI, FISMA, HITRUST, NIST, ISO27001, GDRP, and NIST 800-171
- Determine overall security posture (technical, administrative, and physical)
- Include network penetration testing and vulnerability analysis
- Document threats and vulnerabilities with operations and IT security
- Review corporate policies and procedures
- Review DRP (disaster recovery plan) and business continuity plan
- Provide detailed findings and recommendations with prioritized next steps
- Include knowledge transfer with key personnel and management presentation of findings
Contact us to learn more about our fast timelines and how our Actionable Findings Report focuses on quality, not quantity.