Security Risk Assessments
How we can help
Our security risk assessments follow a proven 4-step process that’s easy for you & second nature to us
1. We start with Preparation & Planning, which allows us to review guidelines with you and ensure all of the right personnel and equipment are readily available. This helps maximize productivity once we’re on site to limit disruption and save your valuable time and resources for any unseen needs.
2. Next, we dive into our Security Risk Assessment, analyzing the health and compliance of your infrastructure including the administrative, operational, organizational, technical and physical components.
3. From there, we deliver an Actionable Findings Report based on national standards. The report focuses on quality, not quantity, fixes and includes a total impact value analysis as well as a policy review.
4. Finally, we present this report to you and your management team, if needed. The final presentation is provided with a credible letter of attestation, validating that your organization underwent an authenticated third-party review. With the Actionable Findings Report in hand, you have the choice to get started on remediation or hold off until you’re ready. Either way, you’re equipped with the information needed to stay protected from vulnerabilities.
- Identify gaps in compliance relative to HIPAA/HITECH, PCI, FISMA, NIST, ISO and FFIEC, among others
- Determine overall security posture (technical, administrative and physical)
- Include network penetration testing (blind/internal/external) and vulnerability analysis
- Document threats and vulnerabilities with operations and IT security
- Review existing corporate policies and procedures
- Review DRP (disaster recovery plan) and business continuity plan
- Provide detailed findings and recommendations with prioritized next steps
- Include knowledge transfer with key personnel and management presentation of findings