You’ve heard it before and you’ll hear it again: cyber crime is on the rise, and proactive Network Vulnerability Testing is your first line of defense. Misconfigured or improperly patched systems are a factor in over half of reported breaches.
By 2021, cybercrime damage costs are expected to hit $6 trillion annually. The tactics and tools cybercriminals use are continually changing. Criminals’ efforts to compromise your network and steal your data are relentless. To mitigate and manage this risk, we can assess the threats you face with Network Vulnerability Testing that reveals necessary security controls and protection methods to safeguard your organization.
Our Network Vulnerability and penetration testing will examine the real-world effectiveness of your existing security management controls. Loricca’s skilled ethical hackers will attempt to breach your system, uncovering the weaknesses and security gaps. We will provide an objective third-party reveal of your system security risks so you can have confidence your systems have the appropriate controls in place.
Our Security Testing Strategy
At Loricca, we perform network vulnerability tests on a regular basis to check for weaknesses in your organization’s network. Our regular checks aim to proactively identify and address obvious and hidden entry points for machine and human hackers. Our tests can be completed on an annual, monthly, quarterly or continuous basis and are provided with comprehensive reporting on your organization’s IT security posture and risks.
Loricca’s advanced Network Vulnerability Testing methods utilize industry best practices, a comprehensive arsenal of tools and techniques to identify threats, vulnerabilities and risks. Our decades of experience ensures our tests dive deep, never missing a potential threat and keeping your organization safe.
Our approach is flexible and can be customized to your specific applications or environments, minimizes disruption to your operation, adheres to a proven methodology and provides high-quality and effective results.
Our Security Testing Process:
- Internal and external network vulnerability scanning
- Automated and manual testing
- Benchmarks current level of protection
- Provides a clear picture of your network’s strengths, weaknesses and threats
- Identifies security risks
- Remediation support
- Retest and certify that your infrastructure is protected from cyber risks and other potential breaches
The Benefits Of loricca’s Testing:
- Keeps your organization’s IT infrastructure updated and compliant
- Safeguards any weak or exposed areas from cybercriminals
- Maintains compliance relative to HIPAA/HITECH, PCI, FISMA, NIST, ISO and GDPR, among others
- Bolsters your IT security plan to prevent costly and reputation-damaging issues
At Loricca, we can provide security testing services on applications ranging from your website and network/infrastructure to mobile applications, medical devices, AWS and other cloud infrastructures.