Beyond a cursory, automated testing tool, Loricca’s advanced penetration testing methods utilize industry best practices, proven tools, and techniques to identify threats, vulnerabilities and risks. Our process involves minimal disruption to operations which means you can focus on your business while we focus on your security.
Penetration Testing is a critical step toward:
- Safeguarding Customer Data
- Protecting Corporate Information
- Implementing Effective Corporate Policies
- Identifying Security Gaps
- Maintaining Regulatory Compliance
Penetration Testing Procedure
Loricca will assess your company’s overall systems in order to benchmark your current level of protection against both internal and external threats.
Based on our refined methodology and documented ‘best practices’ guidelines, Loricca’s typical testing scenarios comprise the following modules. All applications do not require the same testing and there will be variations in the methods to be utilized based upon the inherent differences and unique requirements of each system.
External / Web Penetration
- Web application audit
- Session management
- Session hijacking
- Cookie manipulation
- URL manipulation
- Horizontal escalation
- Vertical escalation
- Brute force password guessing
- SQL Injection
- Cross-site scripting
- Exploit Web, FTP, DNS and Mail vulnerabilities to gain access to internal systems
- Router / Firewall / Intrusion Detection Testing
- Denial of Service Testing
- Network Penetration Testing (drive-by hacking)
- Review beacon security including SSID broadcasting and association policy
- Assessment of beacon placement and WLAN firewall
- Review of Wireless Encryption
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Network Penetration
- Server Penetration
- Desktop Penetration
- Password Cracking
- Social Engineering
Loricca’s Penetration Testing Methodology
To provide high quality and effective results to our customers, our team adheres to a proven methodology but maintains a flexible approach that can be customized to meet the specific needs of a unique application or customer environment.
If your organization would like to partner with Loricca to take advantage of our superior penetration testing system, please contact us today for more information.