siem: Managed Threat Detection
Security Information Event Management (SIEM) solutions offer your customers an additional layer of protection. However, many SIEM solutions can be complicated and require a high-level of in-house cybersecurity expertise.
Our security and compliance team at Loricca has extensive knowledge and experience to help you navigate today’s cybersecurity landscape. We will work with you to understand your business strategy, and we will develop a strategic plan to effectively deploy a platform and solution that is both cost-effective and will meet security and compliance regulations.
Reasons to deploy an SIEM solution
It seems not a day goes by without a major hack or breach hitting the news cycle, then you think about what I can do to protect my network. So what is exactly Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and why do I need it.
- Gather all of your security and event information into a single location to eliminate blind spots
- Detect suspicious behavior without getting bogged down in the mire of false positives.
- Detect problems before they become a breach with accurate analysis and correlation
- Monitor and enforce corporate policies with holistic visibility
- Achieve regulatory compliance, including PCI, HIPAA and FFIEC, which effectively require you to have a SIEM
Lorrica can assist with developing your cybersecurity roadmap through automated, innovative, and secure solutions, with achievable goals, to meet your compliance requirements.
What every business owner needs to know to protect against cyberattacks.
Downloadable Free Resources:
Get a birds-eye view of how SIEM works for you. Schedule your live demo you’ll get a first-hand look at:
Up to 1-year log retention
Protect your systems with 24/7 SOC
Integrate popular software easily