is your Security program causing you to need one of these?
Do your vendors take forever to respond?
Are you paying good money, but are STILL having constant problems, user complaints or other recurring issues?
Are thoughts of potential data breaches costing you sleep?
Does your head hurt from having to deal with the hassles?
Sign Me Up For The Free Assessment
Isn’t It Time to Finally Get Rid Of This Headache?
Although the notion of providing reliable, affordable, managed security services isn’t an amazing concept, it still surprises me how many analysts don’t get it right. Therefore, I understand if you’re skeptical about our claims. My guess is that you’ve been disappointed, even burned, by other IT guys in the past. That’s why I’d like to extend the following offer to you…
A $1,999 “Get-To-Know-Us” FREE Gift…
As a prospective client, I’d like to offer you a free, no-obligation, no-sales-pressure Security Assessment. When done, we’ll give you a report of findings that will not only reveal if your data and computer network really are properly secure, but also if there is anything you need to do now to prevent a major data loss, hacker attack or other expensive, data-erasing disaster. Plus, we can almost always show you how to save a little (or a LOT) on software by switching to more efficient cloud-computing solutions.
After all, it never hurts to get a competitive bid from a qualified third party – and this assessment is totally, completely free without obligation. In addition to this no-obligation gift I’ve included our AI Policy template for your use. More free tools and resources are available at www.loricca.com/tools.
What To Do Next
To schedule your free Security Assessment, please fill out the contact form above or call our office at 855-447-2210.
How Does Your Current Security Program Stack Up?
Take this quiz to find out!
How can you tell if you are receiving poor or substandard service? How do you know if your security program is doing everything possible to secure your network and prevent expensive disasters? If your providers do NOT score a “yes” on every point, you could be paying for substandard support and jeopardizing your data and network’s security!
- Do they respond to emergencies?
- Are they easy to reach and highly responsive (responding same day) when you need them for non-emergencies?
- Do they offer proof that they are backing up ALL your data, laptops and devices?
- Do they meet with you regularly to report what they’ve been doing, review projects and offer new ways to improve your network’s performance instead of waiting until you have a problem to make recommendations?
- Do they provide detailed invoices that clearly explain what you are paying for?
- Do they explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand, NOT in “geek speak”?
- Have they proactively discussed cybersecurity with you, and made recommendations for better protecting your network from ransomware?
- Have they provided you complete network documentation, or do they hold the “keys to the kingdom” refusing to give you admin passwords?
- Do you look forward to seeing them, working with them, or do you cringe every time you have to make that call?